The ADSL Router with built-in VoIP, Wireless and Firewall functionalities.
It is available with two geographic interfaces (WAN), ADSL or Ethernet.
VoiceGATE Plus supports the ADSL2/2+ standard to surf the Internet in downstream up to 24 Mbps and in upstream up to 1 Mbps. Furthermore the ADSL connection up to 8 Mbps in downstream is possible.
Thanks to the high speed, you can also access the new multimedia services, games, video streaming and real time audio.
VoiceGATE Plus supports the SIP protocol, the most popular VoIP protocol, that guarantees a larger interoperability with IP Telecom Operators and with other VoIP gateway and equipments.
It integrates two FXS analog ports (for the phone connection) that allow two VoIP calls simultaneously.
Additionally there is an FXO port for emergency calls and back-up on the PSTN line in case the ADSL or VoIP service is not available.
VoiceGATE Plus supports the Voice supplementary services: call waiting, caller ID and call transfer.
Free wireless surfing thanks to the 802.11g (54Mbps) and 802.11b (11Mbps) built-in Wireless Access Point. The WPA and 64/128 bit WEP encryptions ensure secure radio transmissions.
VoiceGATE Plus Ethernet supports also the PPPoE and the VLAN tagging (802.1pQ).
The Quality of Service (QoS) gives priority to the main services like VoIP.
The browsing is secured by the Firewall Stateful Packet Inspection function (SPI) that protects from DoS attacks and supports the Packet Filtering (port control, Source IP, Addressee IP, MAC address).
VoiceGATE Plus has a built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch to directly connect the PCs of your LAN.
VoiceGATE Plus can be local and remote configured through command line and via web bowser.
ADSL and supported protocols
- Supported standards: ADSL2+, G.dmt.bisplus (ITU G.992.5), ADSL2 G.dmt.bis (ITU G.992.3), Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, G.dmt (ITU G.992.1), G.hs (ITU G.994.1)
- ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
- Multiple Protocol over AAL5 (RFC 2684, formerly RFC 1483)
- Bridged or routed Ethernet encapsulation
- VC and LLC based multiplexing
- RFC 2684, formerly (RFC 1483)
- PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
- Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
- Supports DHCP Server/Client
- NAT, static routing e RIP-1/2
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Virtual Server e DMZ, SNTP, DNS relay
- QoS, ToS support
- VLAN tagging (802.1pQ).
- PPPoE supported on the ethernet version
- Standard SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) support
- 2 FXS ports for the connection of analog phones
- 1 FXO port for back-up on PSTN line
- Codec audio G.711 A/m law, G.729 support
- Voice supplementary services support: call waiting, caller ID, call transfer
- Silence suppression, VAD (voice activity detection), CNG (Comfort Noise Generation) and echo cancellation support
l Back-up over PSTN
- Standard IEEE 802.11g and 802.11
- Wireless speed up to 54 Mbps
- 64/128WEP and WPA encryption
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- DoS attacks protection
- Packet Filtering, URL Content
- Local and remote configuration-management via command line
- Web based firmware upgrade
- SNMP configuration support
- Factory default reset button
- Size: 24 x 19 x 5 cm
- Power supply: 12V DC, 1.2A
- CE Mark
- User's manual