Michelangelo SHDSL.bis is a Bridge/Router with SHDSL.bis technology for 2 wires connections up to 5.7 Mbps.
The SHDS.bisL technology, so as the HDSL, carries out symmetric connections, that is the downstream and the upstream speed is the same.
The typical application of Michelangelo SHDSL.bis is the point-to-point Bridge that allows the connection of two LANs over the leased line.
Michelangelo SHDSL.bis uses the traditional twisted pair (metallic continuity is needed).
In case of Campus applications (inside a private estate) it is not necessary to buy leased lines (CDA), but you can use proprietary lines.
Michelangelo SHDSL.bis is the ideal solution also for Telecom Operators that offer Internet connections with symmetric speed.
The connection speed is automatically setup for the maximum performance also in critical connection conditions.
The data security is guaranteed by a built-in Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall.
Michelangelo SHDSL.bis is interoperable with Michelangelo SHDSL (code 8E4338) in 2 wires connections up to 2Mbps.
- ITU-T G-991.2bis
- ITU-T G.991.2 standard
- Symmetric speed up to 5.7 Mbps
- Autoadaptative connection speed
ATM and PPP protocols
- ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
- Multiple protocol over AAL5 (RFC 2684,formerly RFC 1483)
- Bridged or routed Ethernet encapsulation
- VC and LLC based multiplexing
- PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
- Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
- Mac Encapsulated Routing (RFC 1483 MER)
- OAM F4/F5
Protocols and Network functionalities
- NAT, static routing and RIP 1/2
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Virtual Server and DMZ
- SNTP, DNS relay and IGMP proxy
- QoS support
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Prevent DoS, Packet filtering, URL blocking
- WEB based local and remote configuration
- WEB based firmware update
- SNMP v3, MIB-I and MIB-II support
- DHCP server/client/relay support
- WAN: SHDSL port
- LAN: 10/100M 4 ports switch (MDI/MDI-X)
- Factory default reset button
- Power jack
- Power switch
- Input: 12V DC, 1A
- Operating temperature: from 0° to 40°C