|MODEM 3G USB|
Modem for professional applications
3G USB Modem belongs to the new generation of professional devices and it is the result of years of experience in the data communication.
It is a USB modem with 3G technology besides the standards HSPA+/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS to be always connected.
The high connection speed up to 14.4MBps makes it the ideal product for any application where high speed performances are required.
Furthermore it can be used successfully also in foreign countries thanks to the QUAD BAND support.
3G USB Modem can be used in industrial and professional applications for the remote control and the monitoring of terminal and PLC.
The data connection is performed through the 2.0 USB port that simplifies the data transfer from your terminal or PLC.
For the maximum compatibility of the USB port with the various operating systems, the modem can operate with two different modes: USB 2.0 or USB 1.1
USB 2.0 selection is prefect for the use with the most recent operating systems as Seven/Vista/Xp or Linux.
USB 1.1 selection is necessary when using other operating systems like Windows 98SE or some versions of Windows CE.
3G USB Modem has an high gain integrated antenna.
Furthermore you can connect an external antenna with MCX connector for a better reception where the wireless signal is low.
3G USB Modem supports 2 SIM Cards for a better and cheaper coverage selecting the best mobile operator.
The selection is performed through AT Commands.
• Quand-band 850/900/1900/2100MHx
• Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• 2G module: GPRS/GSM Class 10
• 3G HSPA+: Download 14.4Mbps / Upload 5.76Mbps
• GPRS/EDGE: Multi-slot Class 12
OUTPUT POWER & SIM
• Class 4 (2W) in GSM at 850/900MHz
• Class 1 (1W) in DCS at 1900/1800MHz
• 2 SIM CARD Holder Plug-in SIM card (1,8V - 3V compatible)
• USB port for data
USB 2.0 Seven / Vista / Xp or Linux
USB 1.1 Other Operating System
Deep Switch Selection
• USB port
• Input jack at +12VDC
• Integrated Quad-band omnidirectional antenna
• MCX connector for optional external antenna
• Impedance: 50 ohm
• AT commands via USB port
• Status LED
• Compact size: 115 x 80 x 25 mm
• CE Mark and Rohs compliant
- USB cable
- Quick Guide