Pocket GSM/GPRS is an innovative solution for the transmission of Data, Fax, SMS and Voice through the cellular network both in GSM and GPRS mode.
It's the evolution of Digicom Quad-Band GPRS/GSM terminals which became in these years a point of reference for many installers of wireless applications.
It has been carried out according to the latest GSM technlogies to be suitable for the industrial installations: with PLC, counters, presence detectors and similar.
Pocket GSM will allow you to reach the remote information when no telephone line is available.
Pocket GSM is ideal in the following applications:
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Quad-Band GSM modem
- GPRS Class 10
- Integrated TCP/IP
- GSM Phase 2+ ETSI standard compliant
- Output power: Class 4 (2W) in EGSM at 850/900 MHz; Class1 (1W) in DCS at 1800/1900 MHz
- External antenna (SMA connector)
- AT commands support (GSM 07.07 and 07.05)
- Data up to 9600 bps V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.21
- Data up to 9600 bps V.110 (ISDN)
- Non transparent mode (RLP)
- PDU and Text mode SMS support (MT/MO)
- Fax Gr.3 Class1 up to 9600 bps
- 4 digital inputs
- 2 analog inputs
- 2 outputs open collector
- Plug-in slot for SIM card (3V)
- Data interface: RS232 9 pin (V24/V28)
- Led indicators: power and status (registered, not registered, connected)
- Power supply from 5 to 32Vcc
- Mechanical dimensions: 87 x 75 x 25 mm
- Weight: 130 gr
- R&TTE Approval
- CE Mark
- Power supply cable 2 m
- Installation user's guide