8D1837 - LCM 16P64
LCM16P64 is a base band modem projected for serial connections inside factories, buildings in private areas or in the same town.
It is used for point-to-point and multipoint connections over 4 wires leased lines, in Full and Half duplex with fixed and controlled carrier.
LCM 16P64 is compatible with any baseband modem and can be easily programmed. It supports the ITU-T V.54 reccomandation for the diagnostic management and remote management.
- Full and Half duplex baseband modem up to 64 Kbps
- 4 wires leased lines
- Point-to-point and multipoint
- Fixed and controlled carrier management
- V.24 or V.35 serial interface compliant with all computers
- Synchronous operation
- Operating speed: 64000, 48000, 38400, 32000, 24000 bps
- Automatic speed change
- Automatic line equalizer
- Built-in power supply (desktop version)
- Installation manual
- Power supply cable
This product is available in the rack version - LCM 16P/R Code 8D1726