8D1678 - LCM 16P desktop version
8D1726 - LCM 16P/R rack version
LCM16P is a base band modem projected for serial connections inside factories, buildings in private areas or in the same town.
It is used for point-to-point and multipoint connections over 2 and 4 wires leased lines, in Full and Half duplex with fixed and controlled carrier.
LCM 16P is compatible with any baseband modem and can be easily programmed. It supports the ITU-T V.54 reccomandation for the diagnostic management and remote management.
- Full and Half duplex baseband modem up to19200 bps
- 2 and 4 wires leased lines
- Point-to-point and multipoint
- Fixed and controlled carrier management
- V.24/V.28 (RS232) serial interface compliant with all computers
- Synchronous and asynchronous operation
- Operating speed: 19200, 14400, 9600, 7200, 4800, 3600, 2400, 1800, 1200, 900, 600, 450, 300, 225 bps
- Automatic speed change
- Automatic line equalizer
- Built-in Time Out circuit
- Built-in power supply
- Installation manual
- Power supply cable
This product is available in the rack version - LCM 16P/R Code 8D1726