|3G INDUSTRIAL ROUTER VPN PRO|
3G Router with VPN
3G Industrial Router VPN PRO is a compact size router with integrated HSUPA 3G module, especially projected for industrial applications in the M2M market.
The HSPA 3G module reaches a download speed up to 14.4 Mbps (HSDPA+) and an upload up to 5.76 Mbps (HSUPA).
All the functionalities and the components have been optimized for a wide use, from the extended temperature range (from -10 to + 60°C) to the power supply (from 6 to 26 VDC) and up to the management of consumption to satisfy the various installation needs in the professional and industrial sector.
The UMTS/GSM antenna is removable on SMA connector so that even different antennas (gain or external) can be used. Furthermore another antenna connector (AUX) allows the activation of the diversity function in case of mobile applications.
The metal case, the front connectors and the protected SIM holder have been designed to guarantee the maximum flexibility and functionality of a professional and industrial product.
Besides the standard functions like NAT, DHCP server and DynDNS, 3G Industrial Router VPN PRO is a professional router that supports advanced services: firewall, VPN, VRRP, remote connection and OpenVPN.
It is equipped with the RS485 or RS232 serial port for the connection of PLC with Modbus protocol to server.
- Standards: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/FDD LTE
- GPRS: max. 86 kbps (DL &UL), class 10
- EDGE: max. 236.8 kbps (DL &UL), class 12
- UMTS:max. 384kbps (DL &UL)
- HSDPA: max.3.6 Mbps/384 kbps (DL/UL)
- HSPA+:max.14.4/5.76 Mbps (DL/UL)
- HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: +24dBm (Power Class 3)
- EGSM850 Class 4 (2 W)
- EGSM900 Class 4 (2 W)
- GSM1800 Class 1 (1 W)
- GSM1900 Class 1 (1 W)
- 1 10/100BT LAN port
- Insulation protection 1.5KV
- USB 2.0 port for upgrade only
- Serial port
- Ports number: 1 x RS-232 and 1 x RS-485 EDS protection:
±15KV Parameters : 8E1, 8O1, 8N1, 8N2, 7E2, 7O2, 7N2, 7E1 Baud Rate: 300bps to 230400bps Criteria RS-232: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, GND Criteria RS-485: Data+ (A), Data- (B), GND Connector on DB9 Pin Female (see Pin-out)
- Double SIM (3V & 1.8V)
- External power supply 220VAC/12VDC 1A (included)
- Input: from +6 VDC to 26 VDC / 1A min.
- 3G/2G omnidirectional Quad-Band antenna (included)
- SMA Main connector
- SMA Aux connector (for diversity)
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Size: 105 x 100 x 30 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- Operating temperature: from –10°C to +60°C
- CE Mark and Rohs compliant
Note: Preliminary features subject to change