|3G MODEM USB INTERNAL|
3G Internal Modem with USB interface for industrial and remote control applications.
It’s an HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS USB modem to be always connected without any further subscription: telephone line, adsl line, etc.
The HSDPA/HSUPA high speed technology up to 7.2 Mbps in download and 2Mbps in upload gives you an Internet access at the same speed of an ADSL cable connection with the advantage of a wireless connection.
These are mailny 3G UMTS keys suitable for business/consumer applications related to mobile use, to notebooks that hardly satisfy the request of the industrial market.
3G Modem USB Internal has been projected as a traditional internal device for personal computer (modem, audio cards, etc). This allows to insert it into a PCI SLOT (used for the mechanic mounting only).
The interfacing of 3G Modem is through the internal USB interface of the PC Card. The 2.0 USB port is used for the data connection only and it isn’t used for the card power supply. This feature allows to overcome the limit of 500 mA max supplied by the USB port with better performances on field.
3G Modem USB Internal offers a wide range of power supply: +5, +12 o +24V. The 5V and 12V voltage can be taken from the 4 pins Molex connector used for the Hard–Disk or internal DVD power supply. The 24V has a proper connector (mini spox). All the circuits are protected against the polarity inversion.
3G Modem USB Internal has an external antenna with 3 meters cable that can be positioned to have a better sigal. It is possible to remove the supplied antenna to
substitute it with a higher gain one.
- 2100MHz UMTS band
- 2100/1900/850MHz UMTS band (optional)
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) up to 7.2 Mbps
- UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems) up to 384 Kbps
- EDGE (Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution) up tp 248 Kbps
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) up to 85 Kbps
- Omnidireactional external Antenna with 3 meters cable
- SMA Antenna connector for the connection of high gain antennas where necessary
- Send/Receive SMS
- USB 2.0 interface
- Type B USB connector
- Step 2,54 mm USB connector (optional)
- Plug in (3V) SIM card slot from front panel
- Led indicatorsi: Power and Status
- +12V power supply on 4 pins Molex connector
- +5V power supply (optional) on 4 pins Molex connector
- +24V power supply on mini spot connector
- AT command support
- Driver for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Linux supported
- Temperature range: from 0°C to +55°C
- R&TTE approval
- CE Mark
- User's manual